[time-nuts] Symmetricom analog network clocks.

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:22:20 UTC 2020

I ended up throwing all three of mine away.  None worked right.  Bought
two, did an RMA for one and the new one was broken and was told to keep it,
and they had no more stock.   It felt good to get rid of the junk that
didn't work.  It was a shame because they looked really nice.  They simply
did not work.

-Bob