[time-nuts] Quick check of a GPS controller oscillator

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Wed May 6 01:21:20 UTC 2020

Is the ProgRock GPS disciplined or a Rb, or is it just a free-running
crystal oscillator?
And does LH say that the Trimble is locked OK?

Unless the PrgRock is GPS disciplined (or is a Rb), it's a pretty safe bet
that it has simply grown old
and the crystal has aged.  And this notion is much strengthened if LH gives
a positive indication
that your Trimble is locked OK.

Dana