[time-nuts] Bourns for fine frequency tuning

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Tue May 12 10:52:45 UTC 2020

   Thanks Matthias,

   Mouser and Digikey have in catalog but not in stock the 100K version.

   The 100k value for them is not required enough and they suggest that they could have them but only if the order is for a large number of pieces.

   Luciano

   Luciano P. S. Paramithiotti
   timeok at timeok.it
   www.timeok.it

   Da "Matthias Welwarsky" time-nuts at welwarsky.de
   A time-nuts at lists.febo.com, timeok at timeok.it
   Cc
   Data Tue, 12 May 2020 11:24:39 +0200
   Oggetto Re: [time-nuts] Bourns for fine frequency tuning

   Hi,

   The Bourns 3700S series is still available, a 100k Ohm part is this:

   https://www.mouser.de/ProductDetail/Bourns/3700S-1-104L?qs=%2Fha2pyFadujnek9uGXX64FiPDt0iEW4%2F27z9APd4XbI%3D

   regards,

   Matthias