[time-nuts] Bourns for fine frequency tuning

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Tue May 12 10:58:11 UTC 2020

   Hi,

   good suggestion, I have seen the form for requesting samples.

   I will also try this path. In any case, if someone had to sell, let me know directly.

   Luciano

   Luciano P. S. Paramithiotti
   timeok at timeok.it
   www.timeok.it

   Da "Matthias Welwarsky" time-nuts at welwarsky.de
   A time-nuts at lists.febo.com
   Cc timeok at timeok.it
   Data Tue, 12 May 2020 11:31:39 +0200
   Oggetto Re: [time-nuts] Bourns for fine frequency tuning
   On Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020 11:24:39 CEST Matthias Welwarsky wrote:
   > Hi,
   >
   > The Bourns 3700S series is still available, a 100k Ohm part is this:
   > https://www.mouser.de/ProductDetail/Bourns/3700S-1-104L?qs=
   > %2Fha2pyFadujnek9uGXX64FiPDt0iEW4%2F27z9APd4XbI%3D[1]

   Sorry for the broken link, but just search Mouser for "3700S-1-104L" and it
   will show up. Unfortunately, it's a "non-stock" item, but maybe you can get a
   sample directly from Bourns?