[time-nuts] OCXO Support Board

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Thu May 14 09:51:54 UTC 2020

Thanks Mark for reminding me, spend 3 hours this morning reviewing designs to be released. Found a couple of problems. Also went back to look at the OCXO boards I released in 2018, found a problem on the board with no Amp, the SMA is not grounded. Easy to fix, but if some one wants new Gerber will publish it.Always try to have a third party check my designs. To many designs 30 this year.
Bert Kehren
In a message dated 5/13/2020 10:18:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, holrum at hotmail.com writes:

One thing that I recommend is that after completing the layout is to:1) step back and wait a few days2) enjoy a few adult beverages while waiting3) go back a re-check everything4) send it out to the board house
You'd be surprised how often simple, subtle, not so subtle glitches/tweaks/improvements show up after a pause in the process.