[time-nuts] OCXO Support Board

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu May 14 14:29:52 UTC 2020

Hi

I would toss in:

If you are starting from scratch, pick a program that allows you to easily
enter schematics as well as PCB layouts. Take the time to learn both sides
of the program. That will give you an automated check between the schematic
and the layout….. It also gives you a document to go back to / hand to others
to show what the board was intended to do.

Bob