[time-nuts] OCXO Support Board

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu May 14 17:25:39 UTC 2020

Hi

Going from “pro” layout tools to KiCad, the only big thing that seems to
be missing is a “full feature” DRC (design rules check) process in KiCad.
The tools I worked with in the past had much more fine grained rules checking
features.

Probably not a big deal for a basement project. It would have stopped things
dead if we tried to run it at work. We had at least 4 layers of rules checking
that ran before the board finally went out for fab …..

Bob