[time-nuts] OCXO Support Board

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:40:45 UTC 2020

Most of the PC board manufacturers run a rules check for your board against
their process capability.
I have had them catch some things from time to time that the design
tool missed.
For commercial business, I more rules checking is always better, but for
hobby and personal purposes, I think the combination is very adequate.
--- Graham