Dave B g8kbvdave at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 18:37:29 UTC 2020

Hi.

They call them "Low" noise, not No noise!  If you want/need the latter,
then it's a linear regulated supply, or battery.

Also sceptical that the "review" is hosted on the same site that is
selling them...

Look at the figures, for the same conditions, they tell the story, as do
the spectrum plots.

And as for that Astron regulator "ringing" when the load does a step
drop, that's not good.

No affiliation either way, just saying..

73.

Dave G0WBX (a KX3 owner.)

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: