[time-nuts] Looking for data on a couple of XO's

Dave Miller ve7hr at ve7hr.ca
Sun May 24 23:30:42 UTC 2020

I did a bit of Googling and have come up with nothing so I joined up to
this list and will ask a few questions.

Looking for a data sheet for Vectron Model 207-5916. I know it's 10MHz. It
seems to produce an output powered by 12V and I expect the white wire is
for the wiper of the frequency adjusting pot.
That was just a WAG based on the colours of the wires on the connector.

Second one is a Wenzel 500-0481. If I recall, I called Wenzel a while ago
and they would not give me a pinout as it was a proprietary parts number.

Is there a standard on the- multi pin connector. It's marked 12V 10Mhz.
They also wanted me to send them in for calibration as they said it was so
old they were curious to see what frequency it was. It's a virgin with
no wire ever soldered to it so I can't guess the wiring.
I did not send it in as the shipping and calibration charges were
significant.

While I wait for my 5372A I have the Vectron warming up connected to
Timelabs with a talk only HP counter.

Thanks
Dave

--