[time-nuts] Looking for data on a couple of XO's

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Mon May 25 11:45:59 UTC 2020

I believe Wenzel makes custom parts for various customers and won't divulge
any info unless you are that customer. I did email them and they were
willing to provide me a datasheet of a similar standard part. You could try
asking that. I have a 500-16423A and they sent a datasheet for a 501-14057
that it was similar to. Does the one you have look like a standard part
they have? In my case the reference input frequency to lock to was
different from the standard. I just swept the input frequency slowly till
it locked and figured out what it was.

73,

Mark
W7MLG