[time-nuts] Alltest used test equipment and parts

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed May 27 13:07:36 UTC 2020

Hi

I bought a Fluke 732A from them back about 2 months ago. Not exactly cheap and
maybe more on topic for Volts Nuts. It came in well packed with no damage. To
my limited ability to verify it’s performance, it is in good working order ….

(Yes, if I had three of them I could start doing comparisons …..)

Bob