[time-nuts] UBlox F9T and Lady Heather

Ben Hall kd5byb at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:00:52 UTC 2020

Afternoon all,

I finally got ahold of a UBlox F9T in the form of the RCB-F9T evaluation
module.

Got it talking to Lady Heather on an old Raspberry Pi, and everything is
working, but the satellite table is blank.  Just shows ".." in the PRN
column, with AZ, EL, SIG, and DOPPLER blank.

Clearly, she's tracking satellites, as the "Tracking sats" message is on
and the 1PPS LED is in phase with all the others here.

I've been searching thru old posts, the manual, EEVBlog webpage, pretty
much any place that has Lady Heather information...and can't figure out
what I'm doing wrong.

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?  I am using the /rxu switch,
have tried toggling different GNSS systems on and off, all with no effect...

When I connect the unit to my PC with uCenter, I can see satellite
information just fine...

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb