[time-nuts] GPSDO+PC as a NTP server

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Oct 25 22:15:12 UTC 2019

Hi

There are a number of GPS errors that turn into “long period” disturbances. A normal
OCXO (even a good one) runs with a fast enough loop that they do appear in the output
of the GPSDO. One (of many) sources of this sort of error is the 12/24 hour cyclical nature
of GPS orbits. Another is the 24 hour cycle the ionosphere goes through …..

Bob