[time-nuts] eLORAN will be on air GRI 99600

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:24:16 UTC 2020

John it did indeed go to 1us not sure when. Definity a requirement in
Europe.
But the Austrons and SRS demand it. Not sure the old Austron 2000 did.
But that was a pain to use. Actually useful to have a scope while setting
it up.

I also designed my first LORAN C receiver but for frequency locking
something like 1985 or earlier. It did use cmos chips but not a micro.
Because its job was to lock an oscillator I only needed one master and no
slaves. Much of my knowledge came from a fellow named Ralph Burhans.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL
I ran into the A&B group when building the loran c simulator. ooops.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL