[time-nuts] Oscillatek 2352

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Aug 12 23:59:44 UTC 2020

Hi

Oscillatek was acquired by K&L in the early 1980’s. K&L was acquired by Dover in
the mid 1980’s. Dover acquired Vectron Labs in the early 1990’s. All data on the
Oscillatek parts is long gone …. even to the person who ran the company ( = me ) ….

Simple answer:

Hook up a power supply and feed the tune input. See what you get. On a part that is
many decades old. That’s going to be far better data than anything from “way back when”.

Bob