[time-nuts] low power divide by 5

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:23:03 UTC 2020

Makes me think one could use the input signal edge to synchronize a 2N6027 based programmable unijunction oscillator, thus effecting a divide by 5. Unlikely the 6027 would be fast enough for 50 MHz, but maybe a 2 transistor equivalent using RF transistors? Output would be nowhere near the 40%-60% range, though. Might just have to build one for fun.