[time-nuts] ThunderBolt question

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 03:25:38 UTC 2020

RIght! (about Ligado).

Well, it sounds like you might be OK with your 4 way splitter and roughly 10
dB of added attenuation.  Somewhat of a point can be made in favor of using
attenuation to the extent you can, just so that strong local disturbances
(like
those famous Arizona lightning strikes) are less likely to do damage.  This
depends on whether or not you want the most accurate PVT information or
if you can get by with less.

Enjoy!

Dana