[time-nuts] 5372A questions

Dave Miller ve7hr at ve7hr.ca
Sat Jun 13 22:52:08 UTC 2020

My unit arrived this week and it has as advertised the  Error 160  - Out of
sensisty Cal. error.
According to the manual you have to go through a whole series of
adjustments after you change out the battery.
It also says you have to use a 05372-60016 exetender card. Can anyone
provide me details on what this is? I can probably make one if I had a
picture or some details.

Also do you really have to run all the tests or just the first one in
section 3-30?

Even with this error it seems to make measurements that are believable.

Thanks
Dave
VE7HR

--