[time-nuts] 5372A questions

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Tue Jun 16 20:00:32 UTC 2020

Hi Dave,

I replaced the battery, went through the procedure but without the
extender card. Turned out that the interpolator calibration was good
enough, so it didn't take much time and it worked great since (well,
except for when the CRT failed, but that was fairly trivial fix in itself).

Just follow the instructions in the service manual, not too hard. We
have not had a reason to distrust the measurements made.

A somewhat quirky instrument that does some stuff like few other
stand-alone instruments, and gets regular use in the lab at work, in
addition to the 53132A counter + TimeLab setup I run.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Magnus