[time-nuts] 5372A questions

VE7HR ve7hr at ve7hr.ca
Tue Jun 16 20:17:23 UTC 2020

Thanks Magnus,
One the battery’s arrive I will run through the procedure.

I found another person on the web who said he only did section 3-30.  I will run the complete process.

The first few tested I did almost looked to good to be true.  It will have to do until I find another counter.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks
Dave
VE7HR