[time-nuts] Frequency division by 81

Mike Ingle finndmike62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:08:51 UTC 2020

Hi Gilles,  I didn't peruse the linked paper, but I usually use a re-sync
FF MC100ep51 or 52  with the clock at the pre-divider rate, and the "D"
coming from in my case an FPGA.  thai eliminates the phase noise
contributed by the FPGA.  The nice thing with an FPGA, is you can use the
LVDS outputs into the differential ECL D pretty easily.  And  ECL is
clean.  --mike