[time-nuts] OSA Oscilloquartz model 8612 #OCXO

db2gm at darc.de db2gm at darc.de
Thu Nov 19 12:49:50 UTC 2020

Hello to everybody

I am since several months reading the time-nuts mail list and I am very
impressed about the very fine content and discussions. Thank you for that.

Up to now I was only a "silent reader" of the list but I hope that in future
I can also contribute with some E-Mails.

I am just sorting my ham radio tinker box in the lab and I came across one
nice (hopefully not only nice looking) OSA Oscilloquartz OCXO 5MHz unit
labelled.

Model 8612 Var =2, 5MHz output frequency and 24V supply voltage. It is
relatively big approx.. 65x65x150mm mechanical size, see attached picture.

Does anybody have an old OSA catalogue or manual which includes the
electrical specifications, like frequency stability, phase noise etc. of
this model?

I do have a datasheet about the 865X models from Oscilloquartz but I did not
found anything about a model 8612 or 861X.

Thank you for your help.

Vy 73 de Michael

DB2GM