[time-nuts] OSA Oscilloquartz model 8612 #OCXO

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Thu Nov 19 13:12:54 UTC 2020

Michael,

I have a collection of Oscilloquartz oscillators and datasheets but I
have not seen that old model 8612 before.

Are you able to measure its performance? Two pages of possible interest
to you:

http://leapsecond.com/museum/osa8601/view.htm

http://leapsecond.com/pages/osa-warm/

/tvb