[time-nuts] WWVB Dephaser Question

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Oct 10 00:04:34 UTC 2020

Paul,

Thanks for that detailed explanation.  I've done something similar for MARS
but of course higher frequency and that was transmit also.

I've seen the site of something similar but I think that was a 3' diameter
design; and I've looked at some of the Symmetricom schematics I've
been able to find but have yet to find a schematic of one of
the Symmetricom receive antennas.  I was hoping to find the one they had
for outdoor pole mount.  It's mentioned in a lot of their documents and
even some pics but no schematic details or BOM for that I've been able to
find.

Thanks to Tim also for the response and have a good weekend!

73's,
John
AJ6BC