[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz BVA has been sold. Thank you all who expressed an interest.

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:02:48 UTC 2020

What power supply do you recommend for the BVA. I'm kinda partial to high
quality linear power supplies.  I'm not so concerned about the size or the
efficiency.  I'm more concerned with clean power that's stable like the
oscillators I'm trying to power.  I'd be interested in what others think?
I know you can often get by with a switching power supply for some things
and many OCXO and GPSDO's have they're own power filtering and smoothing to
some degree.

Bill