[time-nuts] Re: General Radio 1105-A Frequency Measuring Equipment, parts wanted.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:18:03 UTC 2021

Stijn
I am looking forward to following your progress on the 1105a. I did look up
schematics and specs. That is something like 500 LBs worth of equipment.
Each unit seems to be about 30 LBs. But what strikes me is its looks in
really good shape. It must have been stored in a very good environment to
look the way that it does.
I have seen the other posts on plugs. I have on ocasion needed the same
plugs and they are hard to obtain today.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL