[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A, no 2nd harmonic.

Wilko Bulte wkb at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 1 21:01:34 UTC 2021

Aha! That is very interesting background information! It nicely puts your comment in perspective to "bridge the fuse with a wire and be done with it".

Big grin here when reading the "beer was involved" comment. I have used a similar approach on my business visits to HP CXO (well after T&M was spun off) ;-). A bit like a certain "beer ware license" (hi Poul).

Wilko