[time-nuts] small multi-timezone display

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:15:55 UTC 2021

Jim a interesting request.
The 4 clocks are going to drive you a bit crazy. They will drift this way
and that and then there are all of the time changes. I actually use 4 X 14"
clocks off of the same clock drive so they stay in sync. Just hate drifting
second hands. Big advantage seriously low battery drain.
But that said I started thinking about an alternative recently. There is a
lot of cheap technology out there like chrome books and tablets. Then there
are numbers of clock apps also. It may make sense to just get a small
tablet and a nice application. That can reach out to a time server and can
set time zones...
Thats my 2 cents.
Let us know what you end up doing.
Regards