[time-nuts] small multi-timezone display

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jan 8 14:43:49 UTC 2021

Hi

If this becomes a DIY effort, there are a *ton* of add on displays out there
from a range of sources. Coming up with code to drive them can be any
where from drop dead easy to never get it going. My preference would be
to buy from somebody like Adafruit that likely also has drivers for them :)

Boxing up one or more displays should be fairly straightforward. Tying a
GPS module into an R-Pi or other simple “computer board” could be pretty
easy….

Yes, this has been a back burner project for a while ….

Bob