[time-nuts] small multi-timezone display

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:46:18 UTC 2021

If I had to solve this I'd consider a cheap (~$53 US, delivered) 7" Android tablet:
https://www.banggood.com/512MB8GB-Allwinner-A33-Cortex-A7-Quad-Core-7-Inch-Android-4_4-Kids-Tablet-p-1636039.html?cur_warehouse=CN&ID=224&rmmds=search

Paired with an app like this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tm.app.worldClock&hl=en

No, I'm not sure the tablet does NTP, but it does have WiFi and could prove close enough. You might find it self-setting while shelf setting.

Bob L.