[time-nuts] Model numbers of RS232 to GPIB controllers

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:19:49 UTC 2021

I do have a number of those and while slow and clunky, they work and are
well documented.
They are quite configurable and I have not come across a piece of equipment
I could not make work with one of those.

However, I would not recommend buying one (at any price) simply because
they are not supported by any modern software, so you have to write your
own software. It might be fun if that's what you want to do, but for all
practical purposes, you will be better off with a Prologix.

If you want to throw money away, make me an offer, I have several for sale
:)

Didier KO4BB