[time-nuts] Leakage, tinySA

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:58:46 UTC 2021

Hal, my 10 MHz birdie is at a level of about -95 dBm, which puts it a
little more than
10 db above the noise floor in 3 kHz BW.

I've found that the "spur removal" function sometimes works, but not
always, if I
change the IF frequency setting to 433.9 MHz.  It's mostly bimodal behavior-
sometimes the spur remover kills it entirely, but on some sweeps it only
reduces
the spur level by about 10 dB.  And on occasional sweeps the improvement is
by some other amount.

Dana