[time-nuts] Re: introduction

Wilko Bulte wkb at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 3 16:24:11 UTC 2021

Thank you Paul!

This was indeed truly remarkable: a complete TSGT transportable satellite groundstation truck mountable airco-ed shelter unit, with *all* equipment still inside. Up/downconverters, TWT power amplifiers, data modems, antenna steering etc. 1990s/early 2000 era.  Unfortunately I was too late in responding to also grab the HP 12GHz spectrum analyser and the HP 20GHz sweepgenerator that were rackmounted just above the Efratom. But lucky enough to have a guy who bought the SA and de sweepgen not recognising what that "light brown Ball Efratom thing" was. 8-)

The shelter will become a camper, believe it or not..

Wilko