[time-nuts] Re: introduction

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:19:14 UTC 2021

Wilco
Welcome to time-nuts that does include frequency. That is some military
surplus find you have. There is little surplus like that in much of the US
these days. Believe its gathered up and resold to other countries. I never
see the old surplus dealers that were a lot of fun to visit. Not that even
back then I could afford shipping for the steel monsters.
You will find all sorts of very very good technologists here. Ham and
otherwise. Some do really fantastic projects like restore H Masers. But
many of us are simply lowly Cesium and Rubidium references and then the
lazy persons answer a GPDSO. (I like lazy)
You will fit in well and we always appreciate projects, insights, and
sharing.
Enjoy
Paul
WB8TSL