[time-nuts] Re: Ryzen mobos with serial port for Garmin GPS?

Thomas Valerio tjv at westwood-tech.com
Fri Nov 5 07:22:17 UTC 2021

Personally I think you would be better off with a Raspberry PI solution on
your local gigabit net, however a simple google search for "gigabyte am4
rs232" resulted in the link below.  The first two boards in the comparison
table both have serial ports.  I have had good experiences with Gigabyte
motherboards, also there was a used GA-AB350-GAMING 3 listed on eBay for
under $70 although the seller didn't have the greatest feedback score.

   Thomas Valerio

     https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Comparison/Result/2?pids=6166,6167,6225,6227