[time-nuts] Re: Ryzen mobos with serial port for Garmin GPS?

Alec Teal alec at unifiedmathematics.com
Fri Nov 5 08:12:07 UTC 2021

A friend of mine who lives and breaths this stuff (I wont tell you what
he does - but suffice to say he's authoritative) basically said to me on
something about serial ports that you can't go wrong with USB stuff,
even on Linux.

Would that work?

Serial ports certainly are getting scarce! You'd get 2 to a board an
embarrassingly long time ago!