[time-nuts] Re: Ryzen mobos with serial port for Garmin GPS?

Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:32:34 UTC 2021

Use FTDI USB serial ports - you can't go wrong with them.
https://ftdichip.com/

I have, at the last count, used something like 200 of their FT232 device in
one form or another on the shack PC.   I know that, because device manager
has registered up to COM200.  Every time a new one is plugged in, a new COM
port is set up.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com