[time-nuts] Re: Potting compound advice needed

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Nov 11 00:37:05 UTC 2021

Hi Jim:

Be careful with RTVs.  Some out gas acid that attacks metal, even gold plated metal.  Guess how I know that.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.