[time-nuts] Re: Potting compound advice needed

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Nov 11 01:09:02 UTC 2021

I too had the same experience Brooke. Back in the late 70's I built a TVRO station and saved up enough money for two GaAs FETs for an LNA. Used RTV to seal it. Sadly it died. Upon taking it apart to troubleshoot I found just about everything was green. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell NJ 07731
848-245-9115