[time-nuts] Re: Potting compound advice needed

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Thu Nov 11 22:00:19 UTC 2021

Rick -

Look at 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Potting Compound DP270.
https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/p/d/b40066438/
I purchase from McMaster-Carr (Midwest pickup window is 2 miles from house).

This is what I have used, since it is rated for -65° to 350° F and safe with copper (potting electronics, transformers, etc.)

***