[time-nuts] Re: 1 pps

B Riches bill.riches at verizon.net
Thu Nov 11 13:04:36 UTC 2021

Thank you Gerhard. Great project!
Bill, WA2DVU
73,
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 07:53:20 PM EST, Gerhard Hoffmann <ghf at hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de> wrote:

Am 10.11.21 um 23:56 schrieb B Riches via time-nuts:
> Any ideas on how to get a useable 1 pps output sig out of a Lucent KS-24361 to use with SL sampling rate detector.
> I am using the 1 pps output from a Jackson unit but would like to use the Lucent if I can since that is my gps standard.
> 73
> Bill, WA2DVUCape May, NJ

There are some pics with red arrows herein:

<  http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/DoubDist.pdf  >

The board I made was home-etched, so there are no left-overs,
but you or whoever can get the Altium or Gerber files.
Should be less than 20 bucks for 10 boards from JLCPCB,
including postage.

Cheers, Gerhard