[time-nuts] Re: HP/Symmetricom 59551A showing wrong date

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:20:25 UTC 2021

Hal
Thank you and I am cracking up, it is all about a persons perspective.
Complicated or simple with the real answer being "Get-er-done!" because
thats what matters. OK that makes sense to me in that it could be a single
session.
I would need to fire up the old z3801 and test. Currently its pretty happy
with Lady Heather so it is really just a curiosity.
Thanks again
Paul
WB8TSL