[time-nuts] Re: GPS Elevation Mask Values.

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Wed Nov 17 05:03:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've recorded a log of the NMEA data from the three GPS Modules. I ran
the Ublox through Ucenter, and the skyview plot doesn't show any tracks
above the north pole (except the ones completely over and on the other
side). The others are still running, but I expect the results to be
similar.

I spent some time this evening reading the documents on LH, but couldn't
quite figure out how to get it to read the that data. I'd like to run
this data through LH to see if it displays that same finger of data from
before.

Can anyone advise on how this data can be replayed in LH, if it's possible?

Currently,  I was able to start a log of the Ublox module within LH6.
That appears to save the same data as the terminal program that was used
for logging yesterday while also displaying the az/el chart. (Maybe this
will answer the question).

Thanks!
Dan