[time-nuts] Re: GPS Elevation Mask Values.

Wilko Bulte wkb at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 16 12:22:11 UTC 2021

Santa is testing his new SteSle[tm]? *)

Kidding aside, maybe it is an idea to see if the position reported by the various GPS starts to "wander"? I assume any spoofing/scrambling should be noticable too, apart from the SV plot that LH reports.
Maybe good GPS reject "implausible" SV locations from the location solution?

Wilko

*) Stealthy Sled