[time-nuts] Re: FS740 Thoughts?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Nov 17 22:15:33 UTC 2021

Hi Dana:

My PRS10 is a couple decades old and I use it in the 1PPS locking mode.  But that may not have been the default.  Maybe
the surplus units just need the correct jumper change.
https://prc68.com/I/PRS10.shtml

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.