[time-nuts] Re: Frequency Standard - Where Can I Get One.

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 21 18:45:46 UTC 2021

Hi

Well, if I could keep a 5065 running without repairs for more than a couple years
I might be more willing to agree with you. What makes the 5065 different is that you
have schematics and can do repairs. When the telecom gizmos die, there’s not much
to fall back on. They were designed to run a finite amount of time and then go to the
scrap heap.

Bob