[time-nuts] Re: NTP servers

W7SLS w7sls.scott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 02:52:09 UTC 2021

Welcome, and here are a few thoughts:

One of the members developed a ’TimeHat’ that sits on top of a Raspberry Pi.
GPS and more.   I purchased tow of them, and am quite happy with them.
        https://millerjs.org/timehat <https://millerjs.org/timehat>

Another option is the Leo Bodnar NTP device, though it appears to be out of stock at the moment
	http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=120&products_id=272 <http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=120&products_id=272>

Good luck on your new adventure!

Scott