[time-nuts] NTP servers

McFail Troll time.isanapp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 02:29:52 UTC 2021

Hi all, I am new to the mailing list, and pretty new to timing stuff in
general. I wanted to ask if any of you folks who have a more advanced
set-up (synchronization via gps/radio, or just a well working rubidium
clock or something) maintain a solid stratum 1 NTP server. Of course, I am
aware that there are plenty of good stratum 1 NTP servers open to the
public (e.g. NIST's servers), but I am curious to see if I could sync up
with some of you guys who seem to have some pretty cool set-ups.

Btw, sorry if this has been asked before on this list. Thanks