[time-nuts] Re: NTP servers

Denny Page dennypage at me.com
Tue Nov 23 07:14:36 UTC 2021

Strange. I have three of these that I have tracked pretty closely for several years. To my knowledge, I’ve never experienced any circumstance in which they were off by one or more seconds.

Regarding the holdover behavior, I have not tested that.  But if you believe that the current behavior is incorrect, why don’t you reach out directly to Leo to discuss?  In my experience he is pretty responsive and thoughtful regarding issues with the device.

Denny